Voice & Presentation Coaching
for Creative Female Entrepreneurs
"Face your fears. Be the best version of you."
Quote: Lisa Messenger
Author, Entrepreneur & Speaker
A bit about my work ...
As a leading Voice & Presentations Coach in the international and Australian film/theatre industry, I am also a multiskilled creative female entrepreneur running my own business. So my passion is to also coach other creative female entrepreneurs to be the very best version of themselves - vocally and visually.
My inspiration and goal is to raise your Self, Skills and Success. When we face our fears and step forward to improve and up-level our voice and presentation skills, we in turn enhance our sense of self, boost our esteem and courage, make more of an impact on our ideal clients & market, and elevate our business and brand. It's when mind, body, spirit, voice, vision and business all come together in one authentic and magnetic package.
It's my joy to offer coaching for creative female entrepreneurs ... authors, motivational speakers, life & business coaches, photographers, wellness coaches, designers & stylists, artists & illustrators, meditation & yoga instructors, and the list goes on.
View feedback from performers & creative directors at: Testimonials
INTRODUCTION TO COACHING
Booking a Voice & Presentations Coach is having your own personal Creative Director.
Many female entrepreneurs admire leading actresses - the likes of Meryl Streep, Judi Dench, Cate Blanchett, Helen Mirren and more - and think "I wish I could have that freedom of self expression and voice too". Well, you can!
Let's be honest: Academy Award winning skills and performances don't just happen. Actors train and work on their voice, expression and delivery of text for years. A script is written and edited, rehearsals take place, acting and voice decisions are practiced and perfected, costumes are finalised, a set is decorated, beautiful lighting is focused, and a director comes in to put all the pieces together to craft an exceptional performance and vision.
That's where I come in to work with creative female entrepreneurs. Creating your award winning, high level, knock-their-socks-off work is attainable and I can help you achieve it:
I look forward to possibly working with you!
Wonderful Women I've Coached
Known for Pitch Perfect, Bridesmaids, A Few Best Men
Known for Silver Linings Playbook, Animal Kingdom, Oscar nominee
Known for Strictly Ballroom, Dance Academy, Hotel Sorrento
Actor/comedian/writer, known for Instagram celebrity parodies
SOME EXAMPLES OF MY SERVICES & SKILLS
RAISE YOUR VOICE & PRESENTATION SKILLS
*Learn to free, energise and activate your body, breath, resonance, clarity and message to embody your best voice skills and captivate your audience
*Learn varying exercises and methodologies used by leading performers to create your best voice & presentation work
*Explore your vocal colour, tone, language and passion to keep your audience wanting more
*Engage, empower and incorporate your personality & presence and combine them with high level performance & presentation skills to authentically feel, sound and look your best
ELEVATE YOUR MESSAGE, PRESENTATIONS & BRAND
*Learn how to sell your message & brand vocally and inspire sales
*Rehearse and enhance your presentations, podcasts, videos, book launches, Ted Talks, keynote speeches and motivational material to your highest level of skill and confidence
*Rehearse in the venue to physically and vocally perfect your delivery before you present, record, go live or launch
*Learn professional tools such as microphone techniques, script writing and editing, ad-libbing and crowd motivation
My full list of Coaching Services & Skills is available when we chat so don't hesitate to contact me with your goals: CONTACT
A SELECTION OF VOICE & PRESENTATION WORK
Teaching at training institutions
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DRAMATIC ART (NIDA):
* Voice, Acting, Dialects, Text Delivery, Voice-Overs & Presentations Tutor: for full-time students of the Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting), Masters of Fine Arts (Voice) and Masters of Fine Arts (Directing) degrees, the Diploma of Music Theatre, and the part-time NIDA Open Program public short courses.
UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN SYDNEY (NEPEAN):
* Voice, Acting, Dialects, Poetry & Text Tutor: for full-time students of the Bachelor of Arts (Acting) degree. Students taught include Yvonne Strahovski (plays Mrs Serena Joy Waterford in The Handmaid's Tale) and Celeste Barber (actor, comedian, writer - known for Instagram celebrity photo parodies, 4.4 million followers)
ACTORS COLLEGE OF THEATRE & TELEVISION:
* Voice, Acting, Dialects & Text Tutor: for the full-time students of the Diploma of Acting and casual students of the public short courses
AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF MUSIC:
* Voice, Acting & Voice-Overs Tutor: for full-time students of the Bachelor of Music (Music Theatre) degree
* I have coached multiple international and Australian actors and singers for their roles in leading film, television, theatre,
Coaching international & national events
WORLD YOUTH DAY (SYDNEY):
* Voice, Languages & Presentations Coach to presenters and international guest speakers at Randwick Racecourse and Barangaroo for the Opening Ceremony, Papal Arrival, Welcome Celebration & Concert, Evening Vigil with Pope Benedict XIV, and Closing Concert. I coached voice, presentation skills, crowd motivation, ad-libbing during live telecast, microphone techniques, foreign name pronunciations, and more. The crowd size was estimated at approximately 1,00,000 people from 200 countries in person, and all events coached were televised around the world to an audience of up to 500 million people.
BETTER HOMES & GARDENS - LEADING LIFESTYLE TELEVISION PROGRAM:
* Voice, Presentations & Voice-Overs Coach to Lissanne Oliver, Decorating segment presenter. A multi award winning TV program with regular ratings success, it airs in every state of Australia. I coached Lissanne for her voice, presentation skills, voice-overs recordings and script learning techniques for episodes covering home improvement, renovations, decorating tips, outdoor styling and landscaping,
BOOK LAUNCH AT CUSTOMS HOUSE, SYDNEY:
* Voice & Presentations Coach to leading military historian and author Dr Maria Hill, PhD, for the launch of her book Diggers and Greeks: The Australia Campaigns in Greece and Crete. The book was launched at Customs House in Sydney, and has received endorsements from eminent historians and professors of military and defence. I coached Dr Hill in private sessions before the launch day and then in the venue for her voice, presentation skills, microphone techniques, pacing her launch vocally, script editing, audience engagement, introducing guest speakers and more.
Discover more at the following pages ...